How to become a member
- TCNJ students and faculty can become members of the fitness center by filling out a membership form that can be found at the rec center front desk. Forms should then be returned to the office of Mr. Dave Ilaria in the PEC.
- Membership costs $25 per semester for unlimited classes. The membership cost will remain $25 no matter when you choose to register in the semester, so register as early as you can! The same registration process will be followed for the spring and subsequent semesters.
- Payment can only be in the form of GET IT points, NO CHECKS OR CASH. Students and faculty can add GET IT points to their ID's online and manage their accounts. Students and faculty should add their points to their card BEFORE filling out the forms and registering. The cards will be swiped on the spot and the points will be taken off the card then and there.
- Students must present their ID cards when entering a fitness class to be swiped or shown after registering. Registration takes about two days to process, so make sure to notify the instructors or the people swiping your card that you have paid.
- Students and faculty are allowed 2 "trial passes" (one in each facility, the TW and the Rec). This means students will be given a chance to try one free class in each facility before paying. Students can receive these "one day forms" at Mr. Dave Ilaria's office as well. Once filled out, students should hand the forms into the instructors or to the people working the rec center front desk at the time of the class.
- As of right now, no one without a TCNJ ID will be allowed to take a fitness class and become a member.
- If you have any questions please contact Dave Ilaria at email@example.com